Mother Teresa People Quotes
Some people come in your life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.
Learn to Give Quotes
I learned to give not because I have many, but because I know exactly how it feels to have nothing.
True Relationship Quotes
A true relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.
Danny Thomas Success Quotes
Success has nothing to do with what you gain in life or accomplish for yourself. It’s what you do for others.
Marian Wright Edelman Considerate of Other People Quotes
Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree.
C. S. Lewis Friendship Quotes
Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .
Carl Gustav Jung Love Quotes
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Zig Ziglar Life Quotes
Never blame anyone in your life.
Good people give you happiness.
Bad people give you experience.
Worst people give you a lesson.
& Best people give you memories.
Martin Luther King Jr Love Quotes
Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
Malala Yousafzai Peace Quotes
If you want to end war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers.
Charlotte Bronte Sharing Quotes
Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.
Mark Twain Joy Quotes
To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.
Mother Teresa Giving Quotes
It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.
Marilyn Monroe Relationship Quotes
It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.
Dalai Lama Meaningful Quotes
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.
Anais Nin Love Quotes
Love never dies a natural death.
It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source.
It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals.
It dies of illness and wounds.
it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.
Linda Poindexter – Fathers Quotes
When my father didn’t have my hand . . . he had my back.
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” Jim Valvano
- “My father used to say that it’s never too late to do anything you wanted to do. And he said, ‘You never know what you can accomplish until you try.’ ” Michael Jordan
- “When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.” William Shakespeare
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” Clarence B. Kelland
- “Nothing I’ve ever done has given me more joys and rewards than being a father to my children.” Bill Cosby
- “The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.” Theodore Hesburgh
- “The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.” Reed Markham
- “When my father didn’t have my hand . . . he had my back.” Linda Poindexter
- “There are three stages of a man’s life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus.” Author Unknown
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” Sigmund Freud
John Green – Teenage Life Quotes
When adults say, “Teenagers think they are invincible” with that sly, stupid smile on their faces, they don’t know how right they are. We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken. We think that we are invincible because we are. We cannot be born, and we cannot die. Like all energy, we can only change shapes and sizes and manifestations. They forget that when they get old. They get scared of losing and failing. But that part of us greater than the sum of our parts cannot begin and cannot end, and so it cannot fail.
William Shakespeare Love Quotes
Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.